[Libav-user] Looking for an FFMPEG contractor

Peter Bridger peterb at sparkol.com
Fri Dec 12 13:57:57 CET 2014

I'm looking for someone to develop an API wrapper in C for FFMPEG that will
enable the organisation I work for to use it within an Adobe AIR
(ActionScript) application.

We've written our own wrapper in C which allows us to expose specific
methods so that they can be called in ActionScript, through Adobe
Crossbridge (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CrossBridge)

However due to our inexperience of FFMPEG and C, our implementation is
buggy. We've spent a good deal of time working on it and involved several
people within the team, but still don't have a reliable implementation.

We're at the point now where we'd like to employ an expert in order to
write this interface.

I imagine to someone with solid FFMPEG knowledge this would be pretty
straightforward.

I'm happy to share the code we've written to use as a discussion point to
discuss in more detail.

Feel free to contact me directly at peterb at sparkol.com if you are
interested in discussing further.

Thanks