[Libav-user] hevc/h264 decoding example C

Szeifert Dániel dsna at outlook.com
Wed Apr 2 17:05:22 CEST 2014

Actually, for a little extension:  I only need to decode raw, hevc video streams, so no demuxing needed. I would like to avoid using avformat_open_inpupt() and would like to use a pure fopen() to open my file. The latter is essential for me.The reason I added this, because the demuxing_decoding.c example is working for me, but I'd like to bring the decoding function to an embedded platform (standalone), this is why I'd like to use a simple fopen() first to open the file on PC, because it will be easier for me to modify in the future.
I would appreciate any help you can provide!
Daniel