[Libav-user] Possible fix for rare core-dumps in H264

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Fri Jun 21 11:44:00 CEST 2013

Mark Stevans <mark39518 at ...> writes:

> Frankly, I don't understand how patches could be
> ignored on TRAC, yet observed in "ffmpeg-devel".

I was just describing what experience tells me.

> But I will send my patch there

It appears that I was unclear again, sorry about that!
Bug reports are not welcome on ffmpeg-devel, we tried
to explain this on http://ffmpeg.org/contact.html
Since I am not an English native speaker, please allow
me to repeat that suggestions on how to improve the
wording are very welcome!

Patches are welcome on ffmpeg-devel, and in a case
such as this one, the mail should of course include as
much information as possible, but this information
cannot replace the actual patch made with
git format-patch as explained on
http://ffmpeg.org/developer.html#Submitting-patches-1

Carl Eugen