[Libav-user] ffmpeg converted swf can't play audio in flash player

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos at ag.or.at
Thu Feb 14 08:55:00 CET 2013

黄轩宇 <xuanyu.huang at ...> writes:

> I also tried ffmpeg executable of latest version,
> versions on Apr, May and Jun of 2012. None swf file
> generated by them can play audio in flash player.
> The command I used is the simplest form:
> ffmpeg -i input.mp4 output.swf
>

> Since current version of our application uses ffmpeg
> at about May 2012, and it can generate correct swf.

This is very difficult to understand:
Above, you write that "versions on Apr, May and Jun of 2012"
do not work for you (iiuc).
Now, "ffmpeg at about May 2012" works fine.

Could you elaborate?

Or, even better: If you compile yourself, use git bisect to
find the change introducing the regression, if you are using
Zeranoe builds use http://ffmpeg.zeranoe.com/builds/win32/static/
to find the first version not working (and the last one working).

Carl Eugen