[Libav-user] UDP Stream Read Pixelation/Macroblock Corruption

radparker radford.parker at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 20:59:19 CEST 2012

I have code working properly to read in a UDP stream for a couple of seconds.
Soon after, the stream becomes severely pixelated. I have my code below and
the output of my stream in video form below that. Has anybody seen something
like this before? I am using libav-0.8.3 and have tried increasing my stack
size and altering the buffer_size as an input option with the url. I should
mention that the UDP input stream is multicast and the format is mpegts. Any
help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

http://libav-users.943685.n4.nabble.com/file/n4655270/output.mp4 output.mp4