[Libav-user] Decode H264 video using ffmpeg through Xuggler

Julien Baumgarten j.baumgarten at netvisio.com
Mon Feb 13 17:04:43 CET 2012

Hi everyone,
I come here in order to get some information about decoding h264 video. I am using Xuggler to decode some video. My code works if I use another codec than H264 but I need this one. When I use the H264 codec, I have an error with the ffmpeg library: 16:52:51.313 [main] ERROR org.ffmpeg - [h264 @ 0x7fe82d0b9e00] no frame!

What does this error mean?

I try to set some basic information such as frame rate, time base, width and height, bit rate but the error is still here. If someone can help me...

Yours sincerely,
Julien