[Libav-user] API usage of the overlay avfilter

Adolfo Bulfoni abulfoni at h-art.it
Tue Apr 17 16:19:39 CEST 2012

Hi,

I've started using FFMPEG library for an Android project.
I've successfully compiled it for armv7 architecture, also including the avfilter library.
My target is to develop  a JNI function that uses the overlay filter to overlay two .mp4 videos together.
this is the filter:

Do you know any API examples of usage of overlay filter or similar filters? In the official samples I've found only two examples, encoding-example.c and muxing-example.c but they don't use filters.

Thanks everybody in advance

Adolfo