[Libav-user] RTP Headers

Neil Menne nhmenne42 at students.tntech.edu
Mon Dec 12 17:12:37 CET 2011

I've been looking for this information for a while now, and I've asked a
couple of times for similar information. I thought that the best way to get
at it would be the raw_packet_buffer; however, it's always empty (NULL).
The raw_packet_buffer_remaining_size never changes, so I think that's also
useless information. I was wondering if anybody has had any experience
getting at the raw packets of streams through FFmpeg's API.

I only need two things from the header: sequence number and timestamp.

Thanks for any help in advance.

-Neil