[FFmpeg-user] Open Source Repair Utility for Apple ProRes

Bruce Gavin compudox at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 17 02:11:40 EEST 2024

I have a semi-important ProRes video shot on an iPhone 13 Pro Max.
When it transferred to my Windows workstation, it became corrupted.
Question:  is there an open source utility that can shave off the corrupted part of the video?

ProRes I am told, is specifically designed for individual frame editing, as its compression is not inter-frame dependent.

EaseUS makes a utility that has successfully recovered this corrupted file.
I'm not inclined to pay $65 for something I will rarely use more than once.