[FFmpeg-user] the trim filter

Hans Carlson forbyta at gmx.com
Sat Jul 6 04:54:23 EEST 2024

On Fri, 5 Jul 2024, Mark Filipak wrote:

> Well, I separated video & audio into separate streams but got the same
> result:
> "Media type mismatch between the 'Parsed_split_0' filter output pad 1 (video)
> and the 'Parsed_atrim_2' filter input pad 0 (audio)"
> So, the video stream is going right through '[o5v],[i5a]'
>
> I've never had to do this before. I'm in unknown territory.

Did you try using the tool Paul suggested:

   https://github.com/richardpl/lavfi-preview

Or maybe this one:

   https://ffmpeg.guide/

I know nothing about either, so have no idea if they might be helpful, but
a brief looks says to me they're at least worth trying out.

PS. Found that 2nd one from this post, where he also mentions using
-dumpgraph and graph2dot.

   https://www.reddit.com/r/ffmpeg/comments/1deh1k2/lavfipreview_nice_user_interface_to_work_with/