[FFmpeg-user] Decode 360 reality audio (mpeg-h 3d) to ADM BWF format

Joy Jin jintanzhong at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 16:24:06 EET 2023

 I guess just a product / feature name? I believe they based this on mpeg-h
though.

Link: https://electronics.sony.com/360-reality-audio

The decoder I’ve tried (only outputs peak limited channel):
https://github.com/ittiam-systems/libmpegh

在 2023年1月4日 22:25:30 上,Paul B Mahol <onemda at gmail.com> 写道: