[FFmpeg-user] Video concat problem

iburman at compuscience.com iburman at compuscience.com
Fri Oct 14 17:46:00 EEST 2022

I have two videos that I want to concatenate:

Video 1 - very short one with a silent audio track (2 seconds)

Video 2 - About 2 minutes. The audio starts around 10 seconds from start

The final concatenation is strange:

Starts with video 1 as expected (2 seconds)

Next, a blank for about 10 seconds

After that, video 2 starts simultaneously with the audio. In other words,
the video stream of video 2    was moved to start together with the audio,
instead of showing for 10 seconds with silence.

How can I fix this?

I am attaching the stream info for each file in case this helps.

Thanks