[FFmpeg-user] How to extract the video stream m3u8 URL in a script?

Rob Hallam ffmpeg at roberthallam.com
Mon Oct 10 16:00:48 EEST 2022

On Mon, 10 Oct 2022 at 13:29, Bo Berglund <bo.berglund at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have tried in various places to get a solution to this problem without success
> so I try it here too:

Haven't you asked this or something similar here already?

> But then one needs to *manually* do this every 4 hours or so or else lose out on
> the video streamed nightly...
> (...)
> Can someone advice of a command to get hold of it or else direct me to somewhere
> else where there are peaople "in the know"?

Last time you asked something like this I suggested discussing your
query with the folks that make youtube-dl / yt-dlp. This is exactly
what they do- automate detection of video URLs in webpages. Have you
done so?

> And it is of course an Ubuntu script I need...

As an aside, there's no such thing as a "Ubuntu script".

Cheers,
Rob