[FFmpeg-user] How to concat two videos with same size but different source?

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Sun Oct 9 12:36:25 EEST 2022

Am 09.10.22 um 11:18 schrieb Rob Hallam:
> On Sun, 9 Oct 2022 at 10:13, Reindl Harald <h.reindl at thelounge.net> wrote:
>> and now compare my reply with that nonsense!
>
> Sorry if that upset you.
>
>> and after 5 replies you see pretty clear what are older quotes, what are
>> the current responses to what
>
> I'm quite capable of reading either format, I suspect many other
> people are similarly endowed.

it's not about "capable" - it's about why make it harder

that starts with the HTML nonsense overriding my defualt font and size

it's also about useless crap on top (subject / date time is job of the
MUA) in the same font as everything else with no visual distinction

>> is it really that hard to operate a mail client these days?
>
> It's about as hard as reading quotes prepended with an indicator of
> who wrote them

in a longer communication it's not only about who said what BUT in what
order and context which is pretty clear in case you are using the reply
function of proper mail client