[FFmpeg-user] Ubuntu 22.04 audio capture issue

Dan Harkless ffmpeg at harkless.org
Wed Nov 30 10:05:07 EET 2022

On 11/29/2022 7:56 PM, Dave Blanchard wrote:

> > To understand the times we are living in better, consult 1984, Brave New World, Animal Farm, Atlas Shrugged, etc. And then the Bible. And then pray.

I'm well-versed in "1984" and "Brave New World".  "Animal Farm" is still
on my to-watch and to-read lists.  I'm also well versed in the fiction
that is the Bible.  I recommend people read through the website
nobeliefs.com, which is unfortunately no longer online, but is still
available at the Internet Archive at
<https://web.archive.org/web/20200516093025/http://www.nobeliefs.com/>.

> > And stop watching TV, or believing anything you read anywhere, especially on the internet.

Well, I gotta say that that definitely applies to your assertions,
except for a few grains of truth regarding warrantless surveillance by
governments.

Anyway, to echo Carl Zwanzig's response, you are veering way, way off
topic for the ffmpeg list.

--
Dan Harkless
http://harkless.org/dan/