[FFmpeg-user] vf_lut3d supports type 3 ?

Paul B Mahol onemda at gmail.com
Mon May 9 23:19:19 EEST 2022

On Mon, May 9, 2022 at 8:00 PM Mahesh Pittala <mahesh at multicorewareinc.com>
wrote:

> Hello Paul B Mohal,
>
> BBC has released different types of LUT's, attached the paper. Do you have
> any plans to add support ?

I will repeat one last time. CUBE specification have not types of lut.

There is only input/output range specification for CUBE files which to my
knowledge is properly supported.
Also lut3d filter operates and produce rgb only colorspace output.

So have you actually tried those luts with recent ffmpeg (not old one) and
reported your findings?