[FFmpeg-user] Seeking Euro telecine/pull-down sample videos

Mark Filipak markfilipak.noreply at gmail.com
Fri May 6 06:38:48 EEST 2022

Hi, I'm in the U.S. and I have only 1 ersatz PAL DVD and I know it's PAL speedup because the audio
tonality is 71 semitones sharp compared to the Blu-ray (which I also have).

Does anyone have an ersatz PAL DVD that employs either (hard) Euro pull-down or (soft) Euro telecine
they can share? Just a couple of GOPs should do; I don't need much running time.

To the knowledgeable: Are DVD/BD, Euro videos hard or soft or either? I've searched for a few days
for web sites that have samples and have not found Joy. Oh, there's lots of samples and/or test
videos, but they only vary by bitrate and/or transport format. I've not found any Euro
telecine/pull-down samples. Of course, a link to any web site you know of would be welcome.

Thanks,
Mark Filipak.