[FFmpeg-user] Unable to decode H265 packets in 32bit

rudra, kunal (CSW) kunal.rudra at Honeywell.com
Mon May 2 17:42:33 EEST 2022

Team,
We are using FFMPEG 5.0 in our system. When we are calling avcodec_send_packet() it is always returning 0, however the same code is working for 64bit rendering.
Please advise if there is anything we have to do for 32bit rendering. Please note that above mentioned issue is only occurring for H.265 codec in 32bit. For any other codes it is working in both 32bit and 64bit.

We are compiling FFMPEG using MINGW in Windows 10 environment with following configure command -

./configure
--toolchain=msvc
--prefix=ffmpeg/
--disable-static