[FFmpeg-user] mp3 audio output recording error message when he has Cover

CMG DiGiTaL cmarciog at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 00:10:24 EET 2022

> Now I understand why you posted 2 logs..

 Exactly!... it was to show that the batch, when the file had a cover art,
read the same record twice.

.And do you really need -vsync vfr ? I'm no expert, but I think it's
> totally useless in this situation.

Now you don't need it anymore, I already removed it... but when the batch
was reading the record twice,
when it read the stream of the cover art, it gave a sync error message and
a pixel error message.

Thanks, your solution solved the problem and the batch works OK now!

thanks
Clamarc