[FFmpeg-user] FFMPEG loudnorm - linear normalization

CMG DiGiTaL cmarciog at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 22:12:50 EET 2022

> You cannot increase the volume of a file that is already near/at full scale

 ok Clayton,

I understood everything you said... I mentioned the plugin, because I used
it in some audio and it was really satisfactory,
as it is an evaluation product, that is, it will lose its functions in a
few days, I tried to make a batch to being able to use it,
sporadically, in some music that I need to normalize.

That's why I wanted to know where the plugin applies the gain it generates
when analyzing the music, so that I can improve
my batch file.

>From your experience, the gain that the plugin generates and uses in the
music, which in my batch reaches the maximum
of -15.0 LUFS, is applied where to generate the -10 LUFS that the plugin
can achieve?

thanks