[FFmpeg-user] mp3 audio output recording error message when he has Cover

CMG DiGiTaL cmarciog at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 19:35:11 EET 2022

> I don't know why you're posting 2 logs.
Ok sorry, I posted both codes so I can verify that the code works.

> For the second one your Batch code doesn't appear to work correctly for
the bitrate and samplerate.

what is happening is that it seems that when the file has cover art, the
batch is doing again what it had already done successfully for the file,
that is, it tries to do again the LUFS correction that was already done for
the same file and when it does this, the samplerate information is not
loaded because the "for command" reading is already in the next file,
before having the value of the next samplerate, that will be generated for
the next record!

thanks
Clamarc