[FFmpeg-user] Select source of PTS

Krzysztof Kołodziejczyk mca7617 at mcanswer.pl
Mon Jun 13 20:27:32 EEST 2022

Hi,
I'm trying to modify a live stream using openCV. I have to preserve
an original PTS after the process. I copy the original stream to two
pipelines. The first of them is modified by the openCV process (PTS is
lost in the operation) and pass to ffmpeg. The second is pass to the
same ffmpeg directly. I'm trying to use video from the first channel and
copy pts from the second. I tought `-map 0:v,1:v` do the thing but
apparently not. Could someone advise me on how to do this please?

--
Best regards
Krzysztof Kołodziejczyk