[FFmpeg-user] h264_v4l2m2m not working properly

twge lltwgell lltwgell at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 08:07:17 EEST 2022

Software encoding was verified.
*Changed to shorter m2ts clips due to speed issues!

Console output for hardware and software encoding.
https://0x0.st/ouiE.txt

Software encoding finished encoding successfully. Playback was also
possible.

But I want to do hardware encoding because software encoding only gives me
about 0.5x.

Is there anything I can find out from this log?

thanks