[FFmpeg-user] Hardening ffmpeg stream download?

Toralf Richter toralfrichter69 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 19:24:11 EEST 2022

Hello Bo,
I'm thinking as I read your question if it would actually be better to use
a different transport format.
For streaming over the Internet, I use Haivision's SRT protocol. It is
integrated in ffmpeg since some time. I don't know if it's suitable for
your purposes, it's just an idea.
Best regards
Toralf

Am Do., 9. Juni 2022 um 18:16 Uhr schrieb Bo Berglund <bo.berglund at gmail.com