[FFmpeg-user] libatomic support for mips32

Aravinth Kathiravan aravinth.kathiravan at vvdntech.in
Tue Jul 26 10:01:16 EEST 2022

Hi ffmpeg user,
We are cross compiling ffmpeg with mips32 architecture but our toolchain
does not support libatomic and is facing the following error.
"Undefined reference to __sync_fetch_and_add_8"
Please provide us with support.

--
*With best regards,*
ARAVINTH K

--

_Disclaimer: _© 2022 VVDN Technologies Pvt. Ltd. This e-mail contains
PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely for the use of the