[FFmpeg-user] Receive SRT, forward as Transport Stream

James Greenlee james at madsonics.com
Tue Jul 12 21:37:34 EEST 2022

I have a need to receive a multiplexed transport stream wrapped in SRT and then forward to an IP destination as TSoIP.

Below is what I'm currently using:

ffmpeg -i srt://0.0.0.0:200?mode=listener -codec copy -map 0 -f mpegts udp://10.0.40.10:2000

When I look at the received stream, I see the four programs in the original stream, but the output isn't including all the streams of the programs.

Any guidance on how to make this happen?

Thanks!

James