[FFmpeg-user] How to properly pasting same-size video parts together into one output?

Nikita Zlobin nick87720z at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 12:30:06 EET 2022

In Tue, 25 Jan 2022 11:14:31 +0100
Bo Berglund <bo.berglund at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 25 Jan 2022 15:11:41 +0500, Nikita Zlobin
> <nick87720z at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >I would try separate separate concats for audio and video,
> >as they are demuxed anyway before filtergraph.
> >

> Hmm, what exactly do you mean by this suggestion?
> An example, perhaps?

I meaned different parallel concat for video and audio.
However, to update - I just looked concat manual, and it seems
correctly used. This suggestion was based on concat error "Failed to
figure out output pad".

So, there's another way - explicitly convert all to same format,
unifying everything (with filters format, scale, setsar) for video.
As it starts working - see, what could be omited from these extra
options.

Btw, SAR 0:1 looks very strange for me (if I interpret it correctly,
it's like horizontal SAR=0). So just for test - what if you try
satsar=1 for both videos?