[FFmpeg-user] Lensfun

Asbóth Bence bencikusz at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 15:53:56 EET 2022

Hi Adam!

Interesting...
ben at dell2in1:~/ffmpeg/ffbuild$ more config.log | grep lensfun
lensfun_filter
lensfun_filter
    liblensfun
    liblensfun
    liblensfun
    liblensfun
lensfun_filter
lensfun_filter
lensfun_filter='yes'
lensfun_filter_deps='liblensfun version3'
liblensfun='no'
This is the config.log. Somehow the liblensfun is set to "no".
Why, and how to set it to "yes"?

Adam Nielsen via ffmpeg-user <ffmpeg-user at ffmpeg.org> ezt írta (időpont:
2022. jan. 16., V, 14:23):

> > No, I have the latest version from github, and built for myself.
> > Interesting because in ffmpeg/libavfilter there is a file, whose name is
> >  vf_lensfun.c but only a ".c" extension. All the other filters have a
> ".c"
> >  ".o" and a ".d" extension.
>
> According to Google this is provided by the external library liblensfun,
> so I'm guessing if you look in config.log (or the 'configure' output
> when you ran it) it will tell you that it couldn't find a working
> liblensfun version so it compiled ffmpeg without it?
>
> Cheers,
> Adam.

üdv.B