[FFmpeg-user] How to extract m3u8 stream URL from webpage with 2 players?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 11:14:10 EET 2022

On Sun, 9 Jan 2022 23:07:55 +0100, Reino Wijnsma <rwijnsma at xs4all.nl> wrote:

>I'm not sure why you're trying to compile Xidel from (the wrong) source when you can easily grab binaries from https://sourceforge.net/projects/videlibri/files/Xidel/ (binaries from the development map are recommended).

Well, I could not find any binaries at first and I figured that building from
source would be a safer bet since the tool is not part of the ubuntu
distribution.

Also building from source opens up using the tool (if it is any good) on
RaspberryPi units (arm cpu), which I have a lot of.

Anyway from another thread about xidel I replied in:
After trying to fix this I decided to search for binaries and found them here:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/videlibri/files/Xidel/Xidel%200.9.8/
These I believe are all for PC style CPU:s....

--
Bo Berglund
Developer in Sweden