[FFmpeg-user] Removing parts of a video using the select filter

Steven Kan steven at kan.org
Sun Jan 9 19:14:49 EET 2022

I’m a little late to this party, and it’s not strictly an ffmpeg solution, but have a look at Lossless Cut:

https://mifi.no/losslesscut/

It does exactly what you want, graphically, with the option to cut at key frames (or not), includes audio, can concatenate, is free, and uses ffmpeg under the hood, thus making it on-topic for this list.
--
Sent from my iPhone
Steven Kan