[FFmpeg-user] How to extract m3u8 stream URL from webpage with 2 players?

Bo Berglund bo.berglund at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 18:39:05 EET 2022

On Sat, 8 Jan 2022 20:24:35 +0100, Reino Wijnsma <rwijnsma at xs4all.nl> wrote:

>> This tool xidel you use, from where is that?
>> How can it be installed?
>https://www.videlibri.de/xidel.html
>
>I'm using the Windows binary in a Bash environment, but last I heared quite some
>Linux packagemanagers also have it, though most likely not the latest build
><https://sourceforge.net/projects/videlibri/files/Xidel/Xidel%20development/>.

Well, I am on Ubuntu so Windows stuff is not useful...
But I found its GitHub home so I could check out the sources after seeing that
it as FreePascal/Lazarus to use as dev tools and that is exactly what I use
daily. :)
https://github.com/benibela/xidel

But I came to a halt anyway since the sources has layer after layer of
dependencies, which are not explained in the readme file.

The first dependency on "internettools" could be resolved since the same author
had this also on his GitHub:
https://github.com/benibela/internettools

But then a bunch of other dependencies appeared which I decided were too much to
hunt down.
So I had to give up....
Too bad.

--