[FFmpeg-user] EXTERNAL: Re: ffmpeg 4.4.1 security issue [Internal]

Dama, Nikhil Nikhil.Dama at usaa.com
Thu Jan 6 20:30:23 EET 2022

Thanks for the prompt and quick reply.

Classification: Internal

Disclaimer: This email and any attachments are the property of USAA and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure or copying of this email or any attachments is unauthorized. If you received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the email and any attachments from your computer.