[FFmpeg-user] How to fix old video with ffmpeg command line

Stephen Liu satimis at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 2 21:24:46 EET 2022

 Hi Robert,
Thanks for your help.  The complete video is not so back but only certain sections not clear.
The video was ripped on DVD from VHS tape by a profession shop in .vob format.  The VHS tape was duplicated by me from V8 tape long time ago.  I still have the original V8 tapes in good condition but unfortunately I have no device to rip them direct to my computer.
Now I have trimmed another section running ffmpeg and upload it to DropBox.
https://www.dropbox.com/preview/VTS_01_1_11sec.VOB?context=browse&role=personal

Please check it whether its quality can be improved?

The video file is in .vob format and can be played with "mpv Media Player"

Thanks
RegardsStephen