[FFmpeg-user] FFMpeg question on Raspberry Pi

Fred Kemp fkemp at mindspring.com
Wed Feb 23 05:49:46 EET 2022

Thanks about the USB tip.  I’m trying to  concatenate automatically, however.   We have many Arlo cameras where we CAN connect to the internet.  Otherwise, you’re right, we could just use a trail cam but the time someone would need to be spending going through assembling videos would not be worth it.

Any programmers I can contact?

Sent from my iPhone