[FFmpeg-user] Fwd: Get sample rate in mp3 files

CMG DiGiTaL cmarciog at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 02:49:41 EET 2022

hi Clayton,

>  Please do not top-post. On this mailinglist it's against the rules, to
which you agreed upon subscribing.

but what did i do wrong?... i just answered the tip you gave about renaming
files?!!!... answering causes problems?!... did i do something wrong or are
you referring There are a couple of referrals I made earlier to Mark and to
the Reino?... if it's referrals, I apologize!

I appreciate your help I will test the commands you sent me
clamarc