[FFmpeg-user] Get sample rate in mp3 files

CMG DiGiTaL cmarciog at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 02:38:30 EET 2022

OK, I would also need, along with the sample rate, to get the bitrate of
the file, because I realized that in the conversion, because I'm using
--acodec -b:a 320k, it's passing all the aidios to 320 kbps... until even
192 kbps audio!. is there a way in the conversion I can get the correct
bitrate of each file?

thanks
clamarc