[FFmpeg-user] Video Notation, A Video Lingua Franca

Mark Filipak markfilipak.noreply at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 08:41:49 EET 2022

Update: I just checked the archive and there were no attachments. So ZIP worked but HTML apparently
doesn't work. I'm trying again. There should be 11 HTML attachments, 160 KBytes, total.

On suggestion, I tried web hosting suppliers and failed.

I've attached the 11 HTML pages -- no ZIPs. I don't know how I could make it easier.

Suppose I used a file sharing service? You'd have to download the HTLM pages, right? Well, the HTML
pages are attached, so you don't have to download them. They're already here. Just save them to your
hard drive (160 KBytes) and click any one of them.

Regards,
Mark Filipak.