[FFmpeg-user] Get sample rate in mp3 files

Kieran O Leary kieran.o.leary at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 00:04:54 EET 2022

On Mon, Feb 7, 2022 at 9:47 PM CMG DiGiTaL <cmarciog at gmail.com> wrote:

> hi,
>  So,
>
> I have a folder "General Audios" and I created another one called "Audios
> 48000 sample rate"
>
> I'm running the ffprobe command that returns the sample rate value of each
> song.. but when I try to save the value in a string to be able to use the
> IF and copy only the ones with 48000 hz, I get a message that the command
> is a command input? what is wrong?... I just want to be able to take
> advantage of the if sulted the ffprobe command and you can do the if!...
> that's all!

Again, this is a batch/cmd issue and you might find more success in
resolving your issue by asking on stackoverflow or somewhere that can
provide better .bat help. I know how to solve your issue with bash and
python, but I don't know enough about Windows batch scripts. It sounds like
you need to store the output of ffprobe as a variable in your batch
scripts, but it looks like that's not the easiest thing to do in windows
batch scripts, though it's a very simple process in other scripting
languages.

-Kieran