[FFmpeg-user] Get sample rate in mp3 files

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Mon Feb 7 20:07:45 EET 2022

Am 07.02.22 um 18:55 schrieb Kieran O Leary:
> I was surprised to see that the code of conduct has no process or contact
> email for reporting a violation. I’m really reluctant to reply to this
> thread further as I’ve been called several nasty names already

you should have been reluctant before your first response and nothing
would have happened at all

learn the difference between "stupid idea" and "you are stupid" given
that "stupid idea" don't contain any pun even face-to-face as well as
"this was a stupid idea of me" is a normal conversation outside the
snowflake world