[FFmpeg-user] Why ffmpeg libx265 generate way smaller files than cuda/nvidia based one?

jatmvp ctf justanotherteammate at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 19:38:52 EEST 2022

Different implementation of same standard should not behave way different I
assume, or not have same features or performance (at least).

Could you describe a little more or at least give source?

What are you suggesting by different implementation exactly then?

I guess from your short message that CPU is OK and nVidia's is bad, saying
- "it is different" but for me it is not metrics when you not give facts