[FFmpeg-user] Question for FFmpeg-user list

Seth Ansell seth.ansell at motional.com
Mon Aug 1 00:26:35 EEST 2022

Hello,

I am a newbie to FFmpeg, but in viewing the documentation, I am unable to
learn the command to do the following.   I have a video board that is
outputting YCrCb 4:2:2 (the manufacturer says the order is CrYCbY………).

I wish to write this video output to a in a raw 4:2:2 format exactly as it
comes off of the board, no header, no padding, no changes at all.

If someone can please advise me as to the proper command in FFmpeg to
accomplish this, it would be much appreciated.

Thank you (in advance.

--Seth

--
This email contains information belonging to Motional AD LLC or its
affiliates and may contain confidential, proprietary, copyrighted and/or