[FFmpeg-user] SRT stream input settings

Matt C asperi at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 29 21:39:16 EEST 2022

I have an app that will take an ffmpeg line as an input, trying to get SRT to input correctly.
The app defaults with this line using rtmp:

-f live_flv -listen 1 -i rtmp://localhost:1936/live/stream

The stream I am looking to input is from OBS, that stream output is set to:

srt://127.0.0.1:10000?mode=listener

I can open the stream in VLC> open network stream>

srt://127.0.0.1:10000

The stream from OBS is 720p, encoder- x264, CBR 2500 Kbps.

I can change the output in OBS also to- encoder- ffmpeg VAAPI H.264 codec..

What OBS output should I use- x264 or ffmpeg?

What would be the correct line for input into the app?

Tried with no success:

-f live_flv -listen 1 -i srt://127.0.0.1:10000

Thanks!