[FFmpeg-user] showvolume filter memory leak

ramon calanor at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 02:06:44 EEST 2022

You were right, there is no memory leak in the showvolume. Vagrind does not
detect memory leaks and graphmonitor oscillates in green colour between 1
and 2 in the queue.
The problem I see is in the NUT output format.

I need to generate a vumeter from the input stream and pipe to vlc. So, I
make a vumeter and use a rawvideo  cocdec without encoding and pipe in nut
format to VLC. This works fine with the memory leak problem.
I have tried "-syncpoints none" option for nut but VLC won't play it. Also
I tried rawvideo format output but it doesn't work either.

Is there any other way to send a raw video output to vlc?

Thank you,