[FFmpeg-user] Fluorescent White Balance Video Filters

Roger rogerx.oss at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 21:07:21 EEST 2022

For those wondering about the fluorescent color settings, for filtering
different standard fluorescent lighting scenarios within photography or videos:

Color temperature white points Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Color_temperature_white_points

This includes my video containing "F10 Philips TL85, Ultralume 50", having
overly green saturated or green masking.

Looks like I'll need to somehow convert those CIE color space values to RGB?

I noticed the colorcorrect filter, for use with augmenting the Red and Blue
channels.  Again, doesn't appear much is talked about colorcorrect when
searching via Google.