[FFmpeg-user] How can I extract m3u8 URL for use with ffmpeg on this site?

Robert Jeffares jeffares.robert at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 23:32:12 EEST 2022

I am not at home and internet in this Pacific paradise is a bit thin.
Having looked at the link I can see a bit of drilling down to the base
platform is needed. I will have a look when I get home. I have several
instances of grabbing both live and Podcasted video. In all cases you need
to get past the hand offs and embedded players to the source.