[FFmpeg-user] How can I extract m3u8 URL for use with ffmpeg on this site?

Robert Jeffares jeffares.robert at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 18:46:52 EEST 2022

A script using curl to download the site to a file then grep m3u8 will give
you a list which you can then sort to select the_one_you_want then ffmpeg
-I the_one_you_want etc

Bush shell script is able to manage simple cases sometimes you need more
grunt. Perl is a reliable option.

I have a cron job which does this but use youtube-dl
Hope this answers your question

Regards

Robert