[FFmpeg-user] Two questions about LGPL

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Thu Apr 7 10:57:34 EEST 2022

Am 07.04.22 um 07:48 schrieb 宋麒:
> Thanks for all the information. Can I regard these as official answers?

seriously?

you can't get anything "official" on a public mailing lists when it
comes to laws and licensing

> If not and I wanna get some more official answers, how can I contact with
> the FFmpeg official group?

you can't in context of licensing
you need to ask a lawyer

and that was the "official" resposne dozens of time from *single*
ffmpegh developers when it comes to licensing questions

it's the licensense which gives you all answers, then you additionally
need to look at the license of all libraries ffmpeg uses and given that
you won't understand the details again: ask a lawyer