[FFmpeg-user] xfade works perfectly on any videosrc or video file, but not for images?

Arif Driessen arifd86 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 23:54:58 EEST 2021

> It is very hard to help when no info what exactly was tried is not
provided.
Well I tried every variation on what you said. that is:

> One possible way is using loop video filter
So I'm looking at this documentation:
https://ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg-filters.html#loop,
And so i stuck `loop=loop=$N` after `movie=filename=${THUMBNAIL}` with $N
being -1, 0, and 1
And I also played with the loop parameter in `movie` (
https://ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg-filters.html#movie-1)
setting it to both `0` and `1`

I attached a prototypal bash script in the first email, perhaps you could
maybe run it on your system and amend it with what you think the solution
should be?

Many thanks!
Arif