[FFmpeg-user] Welcome to the "ffmpeg-user" mailing list

Chris Blackbird lv at kriss.lv
Sat Oct 30 02:27:36 EEST 2021

Hello!

I'd like to report an issue with DPI scaling.

My Windows 11 screen's scaling is set to 175%, if I use 100% it makes it
unreadable for the recommended resolution.
That in turn creates the mouse cursor to appear somewhere else than it
actually should be.

The application I used to record the screen is ShareX and they have pointed
me in your direction:
[image: image.png]
[image: image.png]
https://i.ibb.co/GPpRLpB/k-Kel-XM0b-Mc.gif