[FFmpeg-user] Multiple input streams, one continuous output stream?

Steven Kan steven at kan.org
Wed Oct 27 23:56:27 EEST 2021

Hi! I currently stream my IP cameras to YouTube with a command of the form:

ffmpeg -i "rtsp://anonymous:password@192.168.1.11:554" -vcodec copy -acodec copy -t 01:00:00 -f flv "rtmp://a.rtmp.youtube.com/live2/my-youtube-streaming-key”

It works well, for a single camera.

What options would I have if I want to cycle through N cameras, each with its own RTSP URI, switching cameras every M seconds? Can this be done from an ffmpeg command? Or is there where ffserve gets involved?

Thanks!
--
Steven "Rocket Man" Kan                          #```````
mailto:steven at kan.org                            #  ```````